How to Act Like a Champagne Expert
Please note that our online shop is now closed indefinitely. Please direct any enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You don’t have to be a well-heeled wine connoisseur to appreciate and enjoy champagne!
How to Act Like a Champagne Expert is packed with information and advice on every aspect of this remarkable beverage, from selecting, storing, serving, and tasting champagne, to pairing it with food and creating tempting champagne cocktails. Discover a wealth of divine sparkling wines including cava, spumante, and sekt and learn how to host a dazzling dinner party or champagne tasting. With this effervescent guide by your side, you can choose and use champagne and other sparkling wines for every occasion.
Did you know?
• Sparkling champagne was originally criticized as an example of poor winemaking.
• The largest champagne bottle is called a Melchizedek, with a capacity of 30 liters.
• There are more than 21 million bubbles in a glass of champagne.
• The sweetest champagne is known as Doux, and contains more than 50 grams of sugar per liter.
• Allegedly, the shape of the coupe (a saucerlike champagne glass) was modeled on one of Madame de Pompadour’s breasts.
210 mm x 135 mm